Special Offer for Students
Individual Membership for just £19
If you are a student, we are offering an amazing discount on your Dentaljuce personal membership fee.
Normal price £79
Special student price just £19 for 12 months individual membership.
Important: Student membership will not give you CPD certificates. If you need these for your professional regulatory body, to meet your statutory registration requirements, you should take out regular Dentaljuce membership.
But if you want to use Dentaljuce to help you in your studies, and don't need CPD certificates, this amazing offer is for you!
Dentaljuce Membership Form
To join dentaljuce, please enter the information below, then click the "Continue" button.
Step 1: Basic Information for your student membership
Step 2: Payment Instructions and Advice
Step 3: Proceed to PayPal Secure Payment Site
Step 1. Basic information for your membership
How much does dentaljuce membership cost?
12 months subscription to the whole site costs just £79 GBP
International payment in your own currency with PayPal
100+ hours of verifiable CPD / CE. No extra payments.
Pay by card or cheque
- Really good, very user friendly and practical. (JW)
- It has to be the best value CPD around, and probably the most useful. Many
- Very impressed - keep being interrupted by patients turning up! (PW)
- I couldn't manage now without Dentaljuce. (AH - BDS Student)
- Well good, detail excellent, very clear to use (JM)
- Very good material. Brilliant for CPD. (PC)
- Excellent step by step guides and photos (SR)
- Taking ORE soon - this site is soooooo useful (AK)
- Excellent layout, great photos (PM)
- I cannot believe how brilliant this site is. I have passed Part 1 of the
MJDF exam, and it will help so much for my Part 2. The animations, videos and
content in general is just brilliant. Thank you. (DI)
- This is the Catherine Deneuve of online dentisty. (MF)
- I have to say dentaljuce gets better each time I look. (PP)
- This website is so great, I have been telling so many people. Fantastic.
- Thought provoking, and good reminder of what we should know. (FC)
- Concise and reflective
- Excellent content clearly explained
- Wow. I actually understand occlusion now, thank you so much. I saw those BDJ
articles years ago when newly qualified and I didn't understand any of it. It is
all so much more understandable now, thank you. (TD)
- Brilliant videos, thank you. (WS)