Educational aims of this juce
The aim of the learning and teaching materials in this Dentaljuce module is to allow learners to develop their professional knowledge, understanding and competence in the field of removable prosthodontics, in line with their identified personal learning requirements.
• to provide an overview of the complexities of managing patients requiring partial or complete dentures.
Anticipated learning outcomes
The learner will:
• understand and be able to apply the principles and techniques needed for the diagnosis, planning and treatment involved in removable prosthesis construction, including implant retention.
• understand the applications of the dental surveyor
• understand and be able to apply the principles of impression material selection and taking.
• through achieving these outcomes, provide an improved level of service to their patients.
This CPD will support the learner in meeting the following GDC principles and the underlying standards:
• Principle 6: Work with colleagues in a way that is in patients’ best interests
• Principle 7: Maintain, develop and work within your professional knowledge and skills
This page contains verifiable CE / CPD