1. Your Personal Information
All personal information you provide to the Company will be treated as private and confidential. The Company may compile data in aggregate form so that it may better understand users who visit the Website. For example, we may produce reports on the most popular search terms by collecting general search term data based on individual searches. Aggregate data is anonymous and does not contain any personal information which identifies users. The Company may send you e-mails to notify you about new services on offer, updates and features on the Website or the Birmingham School of Dentistry.
2. Sharing of Information
The Company will not sell, rent, trade or give away any customer's or user's personal information or e-mail address to third party companies without first obtaining its customer's or user's consent. E-mails sent to the Company may occasionally be used for testimonial purposes but will be withdrawn from the Website if requested. The Website contains links to other websites. The Company is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such websites.
The Company is committed to the security of our customers' and users' personal information and has security procedures in place to protect against loss, misuse or alteration of personal information under the Company's control.
When you visit the Website, the Company may send your computer a "cookie", i.e. a small file that resides on your computer's hard drive. Cookies allow the Company to make the Website more useful by tailoring the services the Company offers from time to time. You can set your browser not to accept cookies, although you may not be able to access all of the features on the Website.
5. Capturing and Processing of Personal Information outside the European Economic Area
From time to time the Company may capture and/or process personal information outside the European Economic Area. When this is done the Company will endeavour to comply with the requirements of any local data protection laws. In any event the Company will capture and process such personal information in accordance with the requirements set out in United Kingdom's Data Protection Act 1998.
6. Opt-out Policy
To de-register from receiving e-mails from the Company as outlined in paragraph 1, send an e-mail with your details to email@example.com with "De-register" in the subject header. To ensure that you are not maliciously de-registered by someone spoofing your email address we will then send you an email containing a link, which when clicked will remove you from our database. If once you have given your consent you decide you do not want your personal information to be included in any e-mail lists as described at paragraph 2, then please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with "Remove from Third Party Marketing List" in the subject header. We will then send you an email containing a link which when clicked will remove you from our database. All removal requests will be dealt with within 28 days of receipt of the request.
How much does dentaljuce membership cost?
12 months subscription to the whole site costs just £79 GBP
International payment in your own currency with PayPal
100+ hours of verifiable CPD / CE. No extra payments.
Pay by card or cheque
- Really good, very user friendly and practical. (JW)
- It has to be the best value CPD around, and probably the most useful. Many
- Very impressed - keep being interrupted by patients turning up! (PW)
- I couldn't manage now without Dentaljuce. (AH - BDS Student)
- Well good, detail excellent, very clear to use (JM)
- Very good material. Brilliant for CPD. (PC)
- Excellent step by step guides and photos (SR)
- Taking ORE soon - this site is soooooo useful (AK)
- Excellent layout, great photos (PM)
- I cannot believe how brilliant this site is. I have passed Part 1 of the
MJDF exam, and it will help so much for my Part 2. The animations, videos and
content in general is just brilliant. Thank you. (DI)
- This is the Catherine Deneuve of online dentisty. (MF)
- I have to say dentaljuce gets better each time I look. (PP)
- This website is so great, I have been telling so many people. Fantastic.
- Thought provoking, and good reminder of what we should know. (FC)
- Concise and reflective
- Excellent content clearly explained
- Wow. I actually understand occlusion now, thank you so much. I saw those BDJ
articles years ago when newly qualified and I didn't understand any of it. It is
all so much more understandable now, thank you. (TD)
- Brilliant videos, thank you. (WS)