Multiple Choice Questions
The juce here is multiple choice questions (MCQs) on a number of dental topics, in Single Best Answer (SBA) format. With SBAs, you pick the answer that is most often right, or most sensible, even though some of the other answers may sometimes be true.
Extrinsic dental erosion is usually caused by
A. Dietary acids.
B. Battery acid.
C. Acid in swimming pools.
D. Stomach acid
There are rare reports of erosion caused by (B) sulphuric acid (in battery factory workers), or (C) hydrochloric acid (in competitive swimmers using gas-chlorinated pools), but the single best answer is (A).
(D) is incorrect - stomach acid causes intrinsic erosion, not extrinsic.
Now select an MCQ from the menu - feedback is instant when you answer each question.
How much does dentaljuce membership cost?
12 months subscription to the whole site costs just £79 GBP
International payment in your own currency with PayPal
100+ hours of verifiable CPD / CE. No extra payments.
Pay by card or cheque
- Really good, very user friendly and practical. (JW)
- It has to be the best value CPD around, and probably the most useful. Many
- Very impressed - keep being interrupted by patients turning up! (PW)
- I couldn't manage now without Dentaljuce. (AH - BDS Student)
- Well good, detail excellent, very clear to use (JM)
- Very good material. Brilliant for CPD. (PC)
- Excellent step by step guides and photos (SR)
- Taking ORE soon - this site is soooooo useful (AK)
- Excellent layout, great photos (PM)
- I cannot believe how brilliant this site is. I have passed Part 1 of the
MJDF exam, and it will help so much for my Part 2. The animations, videos and
content in general is just brilliant. Thank you. (DI)
- This is the Catherine Deneuve of online dentisty. (MF)
- I have to say dentaljuce gets better each time I look. (PP)
- This website is so great, I have been telling so many people. Fantastic.
- Thought provoking, and good reminder of what we should know. (FC)
- Concise and reflective
- Excellent content clearly explained
- Wow. I actually understand occlusion now, thank you so much. I saw those BDJ
articles years ago when newly qualified and I didn't understand any of it. It is
all so much more understandable now, thank you. (TD)
- Brilliant videos, thank you. (WS)