Juce Help & Frequently Asked Questions
Click on a question below for a pop-up answer.
Remind me of my sign-in details (User Name and Password)
I've changed my email address.
Ensure you are signed in, then use the Contact
page to let us know your new email address.
Searching the site.
You can go directly to the search page at http://www.dentaljuce.com/fruit/page.asp?pid=10002
. This page allows quotes in the search terms.
You can also use the quick search box on the top right of every page, which will return the top six hits (but no quotes please).
Partial word seach is allowed, so you can enter, for example, matr wedg
and the results will include pages that mention wedging and matrices.
Using dentaljuce materials for teaching my students and colleagues
Our materials are copyright, but for non-profit use we will consider giving permission for them to be used in your lectures and seminars. Please contact us with details of how you wish to use our materials by using the Contact
Make my own personal notes on dentaljuce pages
Click the pencil that appears at the top of each page when you are logged in. A notes area will appear at the top of the page, and you can write what you want into it.
Each time you revisit that page, the notes you made will automatically display, and can be further edited. It's like writing in the margin of a book.
How is CPD recorded? Do I have to do MCQs?
Dentaljuce simply records the exact time you spend learning with dentaljuce pages. There are no compulsory quizzes or MCQs to prove you have spent the time, as the recorder has all the details. For more info, click the CPD Certificates link in the left menu.
How much does dentaljuce membership cost?
12 months subscription to the whole site costs just £79 GBP
International payment in your own currency with PayPal
100+ hours of verifiable CPD / CE. No extra payments.
Pay by card or cheque
- Really good, very user friendly and practical. (JW)
- It has to be the best value CPD around, and probably the most useful. Many
- Very impressed - keep being interrupted by patients turning up! (PW)
- I couldn't manage now without Dentaljuce. (AH - BDS Student)
- Well good, detail excellent, very clear to use (JM)
- Very good material. Brilliant for CPD. (PC)
- Excellent step by step guides and photos (SR)
- Taking ORE soon - this site is soooooo useful (AK)
- Excellent layout, great photos (PM)
- I cannot believe how brilliant this site is. I have passed Part 1 of the
MJDF exam, and it will help so much for my Part 2. The animations, videos and
content in general is just brilliant. Thank you. (DI)
- This is the Catherine Deneuve of online dentisty. (MF)
- I have to say dentaljuce gets better each time I look. (PP)
- This website is so great, I have been telling so many people. Fantastic.
- Thought provoking, and good reminder of what we should know. (FC)
- Concise and reflective
- Excellent content clearly explained
- Wow. I actually understand occlusion now, thank you so much. I saw those BDJ
articles years ago when newly qualified and I didn't understand any of it. It is
all so much more understandable now, thank you. (TD)
- Brilliant videos, thank you. (WS)