The juce in this section covers endodontics. We look at the stages involved with preparing a canal using the double flare technique, with Gates Glidden Drills and Hand Files (such as k-flex). Then at obturating with cold lateral condensation. Animations are used to help understand many of the concepts.
Endo MCQ's: see www.dentaljuce.com/fruit/page.asp?pid=168
These basic technique pages provide a straightforward "hand-book" that enables quality endo to be undertaken with the minimum of facilities.
If you are more experienced, you may wish to go straight for the jucier topics that are lurking among the basics, like:
Educational aims of this juce
This section of dentaljuce aims to reinforce the basic principles of endodontic therapy, and to introduce new techniques that can improve the predicatability of the treatment .
Through extensive and detailed step-by-step guides, you will learn the materials, methods, and rationales that underpin endodontic therapy.
You will learn the indications for treating teeth endodontically, and when other treatment modalities are more appropriate.
This page contains verifiable CE / CPD
How much does dentaljuce membership cost?
12 months subscription to the whole site costs just £79 GBP
International payment in your own currency with PayPal
100+ hours of verifiable CPD / CE. No extra payments.
Pay by card or cheque
- Really good, very user friendly and practical. (JW)
- It has to be the best value CPD around, and probably the most useful. Many
- Very impressed - keep being interrupted by patients turning up! (PW)
- I couldn't manage now without Dentaljuce. (AH - BDS Student)
- Well good, detail excellent, very clear to use (JM)
- Very good material. Brilliant for CPD. (PC)
- Excellent step by step guides and photos (SR)
- Taking ORE soon - this site is soooooo useful (AK)
- Excellent layout, great photos (PM)
- I cannot believe how brilliant this site is. I have passed Part 1 of the
MJDF exam, and it will help so much for my Part 2. The animations, videos and
content in general is just brilliant. Thank you. (DI)
- This is the Catherine Deneuve of online dentisty. (MF)
- I have to say dentaljuce gets better each time I look. (PP)
- This website is so great, I have been telling so many people. Fantastic.
- Thought provoking, and good reminder of what we should know. (FC)
- Concise and reflective
- Excellent content clearly explained
- Wow. I actually understand occlusion now, thank you so much. I saw those BDJ
articles years ago when newly qualified and I didn't understand any of it. It is
all so much more understandable now, thank you. (TD)
- Brilliant videos, thank you. (WS)