Enhanced Verifiable CE / CPD Certificates
Dentaljuce records the time you spend on educational pages when you are logged in. Not all pages count towards CE/CPD: for example this page is not added to your totals, as it is not a dental education page.
If your mouse is inactive for a couple of minutes, recording pauses. It restarts when the mouse moves again. This is to allow for breaks during your visit here, without the potential criticism from regulatory authorities that the computer might have been recording accidentally while you were away from it. Also ensure that your browser has cookies enabled.
Recording status for CPD pages is shown on the bar at the bottom of the page.
|To ensure the pages are correctly recorded, make sure you sign out using the Sign Out button on the page top-right. This causes the last page you have visited to be logged. If you close the browser while you are signed in, this final record will be lost.
CLICK HERE to access your verifiable CE/CPD records
Further details on how to print your certificates, even if your membership has expired, can be seen HERE
How much does dentaljuce membership cost?
12 months subscription to the whole site costs just £79 GBP
International payment in your own currency with PayPal
100+ hours of verifiable CPD / CE. No extra payments.
Pay by card or cheque
- Really good, very user friendly and practical. (JW)
- It has to be the best value CPD around, and probably the most useful. Many
- Very impressed - keep being interrupted by patients turning up! (PW)
- I couldn't manage now without Dentaljuce. (AH - BDS Student)
- Well good, detail excellent, very clear to use (JM)
- Very good material. Brilliant for CPD. (PC)
- Excellent step by step guides and photos (SR)
- Taking ORE soon - this site is soooooo useful (AK)
- Excellent layout, great photos (PM)
- I cannot believe how brilliant this site is. I have passed Part 1 of the
MJDF exam, and it will help so much for my Part 2. The animations, videos and
content in general is just brilliant. Thank you. (DI)
- This is the Catherine Deneuve of online dentisty. (MF)
- I have to say dentaljuce gets better each time I look. (PP)
- This website is so great, I have been telling so many people. Fantastic.
- Thought provoking, and good reminder of what we should know. (FC)
- Concise and reflective
- Excellent content clearly explained
- Wow. I actually understand occlusion now, thank you so much. I saw those BDJ
articles years ago when newly qualified and I didn't understand any of it. It is
all so much more understandable now, thank you. (TD)
- Brilliant videos, thank you. (WS)