Educational aims of this juce
This online learning module has clear and concise aims, objectives and anticipated outcomes, listed below. These will appear on the Dentaljuce CPD Certificate, along with the time spent, dates, and detailed topics you studied within the module. Certificates can be printed at any time, covering any range of dates. Dentaljuce CPD complies with the UK GDC's requirements for verifiable continuing professional development.
Your Professional Development Plan (PDP)
Regulatory authorities recommend that CPD/CE is undertaken based on learning needs that you have identified and entered into your PDP. Some authorities may not accept your CPD as verifiable unless it has been identified in the PDP before you undertake it.
Before starting this module, check that the learning outcomes are what you require, and that you have entered the need into your PDP. Here is an example PDP entry for this module.
|What development needs have I?
||How will I address them?
||Target completion date
|To improve my treatment planning
||Take the Dentaljuce Clinical Cases module
||• to understand the importance of aetiology when planning treatment.
• to appreciate the rationale for a minimally interventive approach to restorative treatment planning.
The aim of the learning and teaching materials in this Dentaljuce module is to allow learners to develop their professional knowledge, understanding and competence in dental patient management, in line with their identified personal learning requirements.
• to give learners experience with clinical decision making when treatment planning, by using virtual patients to demonstrate real clinical decisions.
Anticipated learning outcomes
The learner will
• understand the importance of aetiology when planning treatment.
• appreciate the rationale for a minimally interventive approach to restorative treatment planning.
• Through achieving these outcomes, provide an improved level of service to their patients.
This CPD will support the learner in meeting the following GDC principles and the underlying standards:
â€¢ Principle 1: Put patientsâ€™ interests first
â€¢ Principle 7: Maintain, develop and work within your professional knowledge and skills
This page contains verifiable CE / CPD