Dentaljuce and Prosthodontics - this should go together well. So lets get started and here are the topics
This module will cover complete dentures and include videos, pictures, text and references to assist you in making those most difficult of prosthetic replacements.
This module will cover partial dentures and will provide an introduction to those difficult choices on what design to use for your patient.
This module shows how to handle alginate correctly for the perfect impression.
A summary / reference for the many materials and types of impressions used in prosthetic dentistry.
Covering many aspects of both complete and partial dentures
To get you started, this shows the amount of hard tissue loss that needs to be replaced in the edentulous
mouth, and some of the anatomical factors that will try to spoil your complete lower denture.
How much does dentaljuce membership cost?
12 months subscription to the whole site costs just £79 GBP
International payment in your own currency with PayPal
100+ hours of verifiable CPD / CE. No extra payments.
Pay by card or cheque
- Really good, very user friendly and practical. (JW)
- It has to be the best value CPD around, and probably the most useful. Many
- Very impressed - keep being interrupted by patients turning up! (PW)
- I couldn't manage now without Dentaljuce. (AH - BDS Student)
- Well good, detail excellent, very clear to use (JM)
- Very good material. Brilliant for CPD. (PC)
- Excellent step by step guides and photos (SR)
- Taking ORE soon - this site is soooooo useful (AK)
- Excellent layout, great photos (PM)
- I cannot believe how brilliant this site is. I have passed Part 1 of the
MJDF exam, and it will help so much for my Part 2. The animations, videos and
content in general is just brilliant. Thank you. (DI)
- This is the Catherine Deneuve of online dentisty. (MF)
- I have to say dentaljuce gets better each time I look. (PP)
- This website is so great, I have been telling so many people. Fantastic.
- Thought provoking, and good reminder of what we should know. (FC)
- Concise and reflective
- Excellent content clearly explained
- Wow. I actually understand occlusion now, thank you so much. I saw those BDJ
articles years ago when newly qualified and I didn't understand any of it. It is
all so much more understandable now, thank you. (TD)
- Brilliant videos, thank you. (WS)