Laboratory Techniques: WelcomeThis content is only available to members.
Please sign in, or register.
Educational aims of this juce
This online learning module has clear and concise aims, objectives and anticipated outcomes, listed below. These will appear on the Dentaljuce CPD Certificate, along with the time spent, dates, and detailed topics you studied within the module. Certificates can be printed at any time, covering any range of dates. Dentaljuce CPD complies with the UK GDC's requirements for verifiable continuing professional development.
Your Professional Development Plan (PDP)
Regulatory authorities recommend that CPD/CE is undertaken based on learning needs that you have identified and entered into your PDP. Some authorities may not accept your CPD as verifiable unless it has been identified in the PDP before you undertake it.
Before starting this module, check that the learning outcomes are what you require, and that you have entered the need into your PDP. Here is an example PDP entry for this module.
|What development needs have I?
||How will I address them?
||Target completion date
|To improve my understanding of how labs make indirect restorations
||Take the Dentaljuce Laboratory Techniques module.
||• understand the processes involved in creating indirect restorations.
• appreciate how the quality of my own dental preparations and impressions can help the dental technician.
The aim of the learning and teaching materials in this Dentaljuce module is to allow learners to develop their professional knowledge, understanding and competence in the field of laboratory-produce indirect restorations and prostheses, in line with their identified personal learning requirements.
• to show the learner laboratory fabrication techniques.
Anticipated learning outcomes
The learner will:
• understand the processes involved in creating indirect restorations.
• appreciate how the quality of their own dental preparations and impressions can help the dental technician.
• through achieving these outcomes provide an improved level of service to their patients.
This page contains verifiable CE / CPD
How much does dentaljuce membership cost?
12 months subscription to the whole site costs just £79 GBP
International payment in your own currency with PayPal
100+ hours of verifiable CPD / CE. No extra payments.
Pay by card or cheque
- Really good, very user friendly and practical. (JW)
- It has to be the best value CPD around, and probably the most useful. Many
- Very impressed - keep being interrupted by patients turning up! (PW)
- I couldn't manage now without Dentaljuce. (AH - BDS Student)
- Well good, detail excellent, very clear to use (JM)
- Very good material. Brilliant for CPD. (PC)
- Excellent step by step guides and photos (SR)
- Taking ORE soon - this site is soooooo useful (AK)
- Excellent layout, great photos (PM)
- I cannot believe how brilliant this site is. I have passed Part 1 of the
MJDF exam, and it will help so much for my Part 2. The animations, videos and
content in general is just brilliant. Thank you. (DI)
- This is the Catherine Deneuve of online dentisty. (MF)
- I have to say dentaljuce gets better each time I look. (PP)
- This website is so great, I have been telling so many people. Fantastic.
- Thought provoking, and good reminder of what we should know. (FC)
- Concise and reflective
- Excellent content clearly explained
- Wow. I actually understand occlusion now, thank you so much. I saw those BDJ
articles years ago when newly qualified and I didn't understand any of it. It is
all so much more understandable now, thank you. (TD)
- Brilliant videos, thank you. (WS)