Cross Infection Control
Dentaljuce’s excellent module on Cross Infection Control in Dentistry is written in straightforward language for the whole dental team, and covers all you could want to know about this increasingly important core verifiable CPD topic for dentists and dental nurses. If you haven’t subscribed to dentaljuce yet, why not join us now at this amazingly low price !
| Zoning is one of the fundamental Universal Precautions, but can be confusing. How do you establish a zone? When is the dirty zone the cleanest zone? Why might the clean zone be dirtier than the dirty zone?
This page takes you through all the places that form the dirty zone, and asks you how you would control cross infection for each of them. Model answers are given, allowing inexperienced members to learn and understand zoning, and experienced members can reassure themselves they are fully up to date.
Full of practical tips, it also lays out the rules for dealing with the dirty zone when the patient has left the surgery.
How much does dentaljuce membership cost?
12 months subscription to the whole site costs just £79 GBP
International payment in your own currency with PayPal
100+ hours of verifiable CPD / CE. No extra payments.
Pay by card or cheque
- Really good, very user friendly and practical. (JW)
- It has to be the best value CPD around, and probably the most useful. Many
- Very impressed - keep being interrupted by patients turning up! (PW)
- I couldn't manage now without Dentaljuce. (AH - BDS Student)
- Well good, detail excellent, very clear to use (JM)
- Very good material. Brilliant for CPD. (PC)
- Excellent step by step guides and photos (SR)
- Taking ORE soon - this site is soooooo useful (AK)
- Excellent layout, great photos (PM)
- I cannot believe how brilliant this site is. I have passed Part 1 of the
MJDF exam, and it will help so much for my Part 2. The animations, videos and
content in general is just brilliant. Thank you. (DI)
- This is the Catherine Deneuve of online dentisty. (MF)
- I have to say dentaljuce gets better each time I look. (PP)
- This website is so great, I have been telling so many people. Fantastic.
- Thought provoking, and good reminder of what we should know. (FC)
- Concise and reflective
- Excellent content clearly explained
- Wow. I actually understand occlusion now, thank you so much. I saw those BDJ
articles years ago when newly qualified and I didn't understand any of it. It is
all so much more understandable now, thank you. (TD)
- Brilliant videos, thank you. (WS)