Dentaljuce Team at the BDA Conference
Liverpool 20-22 May 2010
|The dentaljuce founders are all going to the BDA conference this year, and we look forward to meeting meeting members.
Louis Mackenzie, our restorative guru, is presenting an outstanding session on Posterior Composites in Hall 3A on Friday at 2.15.
Giles Perryer is attending in his role as President of the BDA Central Counties, and Damien Walmsley will be there as the Scientific Advisor to the BDA. Here are our photos - do please keep an eye out for us and introduce yourself (but we'll probably be in suits and ties on the day!).
|Hall 3A. Friday 21 May. 2.15 - 3.30.
Direct Posterior Composites - A Practical Guide.
Louis Mackenzie: GDP and Clinical Lecturer, University of Birmingham UK.
This vCPD session will provide a summary of all practical aspects of direct posterior composite restorations. The lecture will include case and material selection,cavity preparation, matrix selection, isolation, bonding, and a comprehensive overview of contemporary placement techniques.
For full details about the the conference, visit the BDA web site at http://www.bda.org/events/annual-conference/
Giles, Louis, and Damien, dentaljuce founders. Looking forward to meeting you.
How much does dentaljuce membership cost?
12 months subscription to the whole site costs just £79 GBP
International payment in your own currency with PayPal
100+ hours of verifiable CPD / CE. No extra payments.
Pay by card or cheque
- Really good, very user friendly and practical. (JW)
- It has to be the best value CPD around, and probably the most useful. Many
- Very impressed - keep being interrupted by patients turning up! (PW)
- I couldn't manage now without Dentaljuce. (AH - BDS Student)
- Well good, detail excellent, very clear to use (JM)
- Very good material. Brilliant for CPD. (PC)
- Excellent step by step guides and photos (SR)
- Taking ORE soon - this site is soooooo useful (AK)
- Excellent layout, great photos (PM)
- I cannot believe how brilliant this site is. I have passed Part 1 of the
MJDF exam, and it will help so much for my Part 2. The animations, videos and
content in general is just brilliant. Thank you. (DI)
- This is the Catherine Deneuve of online dentisty. (MF)
- I have to say dentaljuce gets better each time I look. (PP)
- This website is so great, I have been telling so many people. Fantastic.
- Thought provoking, and good reminder of what we should know. (FC)
- Concise and reflective
- Excellent content clearly explained
- Wow. I actually understand occlusion now, thank you so much. I saw those BDJ
articles years ago when newly qualified and I didn't understand any of it. It is
all so much more understandable now, thank you. (TD)
- Brilliant videos, thank you. (WS)