Team Verifiable CPD
Training in your Practice with Dentaljuce
|Your whole team can earn verifiable CPD with Dentaljuce, even if only one of you is a member.
Dentaljuce provides all participants in team training sessions with vCPD Certificates conforming to UK General Dental Council rules.
How it works.
1. Decide a topic, then book a time and date in your Practice Diary for the staff training session.
This could be your regular staff meeting, or a special session of extra training, like a radiography refresher.
2. Log in to Dentaljuce
At the start of the meeting, the Dentaljuce member signs in, and goes to e.g. the Radiography Module. The member is the official Course Organiser.
3. Use the Dentaljuce Q & A format to guide the meeting.
Use the Dentaljuce Aims & Objectives, or create your own to structure the meeting. Invite discussion and questions from the group, and see if your answers agree with the Dentaljuce answers.
4. Print off the Dentaljuce vCPD Certificates.
At the end of the session, the Course Organiser downloads and prints off a vCPD certificate for each participant.
5. Sign the certificates and invite feedback.
The Course Organiser signs each certificate to confirm attendance. Ensure that the participants have an opportunity to let you know how the session went.
Have you just run a Dentaljuce Team Training Course? Are you about to?
Click Here to get the vCPD Certificates
More info - Click here
How much does dentaljuce membership cost?
12 months subscription to the whole site costs just £79 GBP
International payment in your own currency with PayPal
100+ hours of verifiable CPD / CE. No extra payments.
Pay by card or cheque
- Really good, very user friendly and practical. (JW)
- It has to be the best value CPD around, and probably the most useful. Many
- Very impressed - keep being interrupted by patients turning up! (PW)
- I couldn't manage now without Dentaljuce. (AH - BDS Student)
- Well good, detail excellent, very clear to use (JM)
- Very good material. Brilliant for CPD. (PC)
- Excellent step by step guides and photos (SR)
- Taking ORE soon - this site is soooooo useful (AK)
- Excellent layout, great photos (PM)
- I cannot believe how brilliant this site is. I have passed Part 1 of the
MJDF exam, and it will help so much for my Part 2. The animations, videos and
content in general is just brilliant. Thank you. (DI)
- This is the Catherine Deneuve of online dentisty. (MF)
- I have to say dentaljuce gets better each time I look. (PP)
- This website is so great, I have been telling so many people. Fantastic.
- Thought provoking, and good reminder of what we should know. (FC)
- Concise and reflective
- Excellent content clearly explained
- Wow. I actually understand occlusion now, thank you so much. I saw those BDJ
articles years ago when newly qualified and I didn't understand any of it. It is
all so much more understandable now, thank you. (TD)
- Brilliant videos, thank you. (WS)