Antibiotics audit online
Welcome to our Online Antibiotics Audit!
Embark on this simple journey to enhance your expertise and practice.
- Enter info about your prescriptions
- Download your clinical audit report, complete with action plan
- Study the relevant CPD. It's included in the download.
The Antibiotics audit online online learning course has clear and concise aims, objectives and anticipated outcomes, listed below. These will appear on the Dentaljuce Enhanced CPD Certificate, along with the time spent, dates, and detailed topics you studied within the module. Certificates can be printed at any time, covering any range of dates. Dentaljuce CPD complies with the UK GDC's requirements for enhanced verifiable continuing professional development.
Before starting this module, check that the learning outcomes are what you require, and that you have entered the need into your PDP. Here is an example PDP entry for this module.
|What development needs have I?||How will I address them?||Target completion date||Outcomes||Date
|To audit my antibiotic prescribing and sepsis management
(GDC outcomes: B C D)
|Use the Dentaljuce Antibiotics audit app||
|What development needs have I?||To improve my knowledge and skills in Antibiotics audit online
(GDC outcomes: B C D)
|How will I address them?||Take the Dentaljuce Antibiotics audit online course|
|Target completion date|
Module Aims and Outcomes
To enable dental professionals to audit their antibiotic prescribing and sepsis management, ensuring optimal, informed, and responsible antibiotic use.
- Equip dental professionals with an understanding of UK antibiotic guidelines.
- Enable dental professionals to audit, monitor, and improve antibiotic use and sepsis management in practice.
Anticipated learning outcomes:
The learner will:
- understand the significance and procedure of antibiotic auditing.
- interpret and apply UK antibiotic and sepsis management guidelines in dental scenarios.
- conduct a clinical audit of their antobiotic prescribing and sepsis management.
- engage in continuous learning and improvement regarding antibiotic stewardship.
GDC Development Outcomes
This CPD will support the learner in meeting the following GDC Development Outcome(s): B C D