Artificial Intelligence: impact on society
Delve deep into the world of Artificial Intelligence and its profound impact on society.
Understand the existential threats posed by AI, and its implications for privacy and surveillance. Explore the ethical quandaries, including bias and moral outsourcing, that accompany these advanced technologies. This course is an essential exploration for those looking to keep pace with our rapidly evolving digital landscape.
The Artificial Intelligence: Impact on Society online learning course has clear and concise aims, objectives and anticipated outcomes, listed below. These will appear on the Dentaljuce Enhanced CPD Certificate, along with the time spent, dates, and detailed topics you studied within the module. Certificates can be printed at any time, covering any range of dates. Dentaljuce CPD complies with the UK GDC's requirements for enhanced verifiable continuing professional development.
Before starting this module, check that the learning outcomes are what you require, and that you have entered the need into your PDP. Here is an example PDP entry for this module.
|What development needs have I?||How will I address them?||Target completion date||Outcomes||Date
|To improve my knowledge / skills in Artificial Intelligence: Impact on Society
(GDC outcomes: A)
|Take the Dentaljuce Artificial Intelligence: Impact on Society course||
|What development needs have I?||To improve my knowledge and skills in Artificial Intelligence: Impact on Society
(GDC outcomes: A)
|How will I address them?||Take the Dentaljuce Artificial Intelligence: Impact on Society course|
|Target completion date|
Module Aims and Outcomes
To deliver an in-depth exploration of the societal impacts and ethical considerations of AI at an expert level.
- To delve into the complexities of different AI types and their potential societal ramifications.
- To provide a platform for understanding and debating the ethical issues surrounding AI, including bias, surveillance, and moral responsibility.
Anticipated learning outcomes:
The learner will:
- understand the diverse types and uses of AI in society.
- critically evaluate the potential existential threats posed by AI.
- be able to discuss the impact of AI on privacy and surveillance.
- analyse the ethical issues surrounding the use of AI, including bias and moral outsourcing.
GDC Development Outcomes
This CPD will support the learner in meeting the following GDC Development Outcome(s): A