Paediatric Dentistry and Orthodontics
The Dentaljuce paeds and ortho module contain loads of spotter questions - conditions both rare and common, with model answers to questions about diagnosis and management.
We also have a series of quizzes on the orthodontic diagnosis and management of the common malocclusions.
Member Feedback on Paediatric Dentistry and Orthodontics
- Very useful module, everything is explained with a multidisciplinary point of view
- Very interactive and informative course
- Perfect presentation and great interactive learning that uses answer and questions method to help me keep my concentration
- I thought this module was great, the interactive nature of it kept me engaged.
- Excellent revision
The Paediatric Dentistry and Orthodontics online learning course has clear and concise aims, objectives and anticipated outcomes, listed below. These will appear on the Dentaljuce Enhanced CPD Certificate, along with the time spent, dates, and detailed topics you studied within the module. Certificates can be printed at any time, covering any range of dates. Dentaljuce CPD complies with the UK GDC's requirements for enhanced verifiable continuing professional development.
Before starting this module, check that the learning outcomes are what you require, and that you have entered the need into your PDP. Here is an example PDP entry for this module.
|What development needs have I?||How will I address them?||Target completion date||Outcomes||Date
|To improve my knowledge of soft and hard tissue oral lesions in children, and my orthodontic diagnosis skills
(GDC outcomes: C D)
|Take the Dentaljuce Paediatric Dentistry and Orthodontics module.||
|What development needs have I?||To improve my knowledge of soft and hard tissue oral lesions in children, and my orthodontic diagnosis skills
(GDC outcome C D)
|How will I address them?||Take the Dentaljuce Paediatric Dentistry and Orthodontics module.|
|Target completion date|
Module Aims and Outcomes
The aim of the learning and teaching materials in this Dentaljuce module is to allow learners to develop their professional knowledge, understanding and competence in paediatric dentistry and orthodontics, in line with their identified personal learning requirements.
- to introduce the learner to a wide range of paediatric oral conditions.
Anticipated learning outcomes:The learner will:
- know how to diagnose and manage a wide variety of hard and soft tissue lesions,through a series of interactive "spotters".
- learn the basics of orthodontic diagnosis and management for Class I, II d1, II d2, and III malocclusions.
- through achieving these outcomes, provide an improved level of service to their patients.
GDC Development Outcomes
This CPD will support the learner in meeting the following GDC Development Outcome(s): C D.