Are you a dental professional looking to improve your knowledge and skills in dental charting through live practicing with real examples? If so, this course is the perfect opportunity for you..
Our course on dental charting is a valuable opportunity for dental professionals who want to improve their knowledge and understanding of this important topic. By participating in this course, you will gain valuable skills that you can immediately apply in your practice.
Don't miss this opportunity – sign up now for immediate access!
Exercises include being able to name charted restorations, and drawing charts (with the mouse) for real patients using magscope images.
Click to magnify screen shot
Member Feedback on Charting Practice
- What a wonderful tool! the instant feed back is what I needed...thank you!
- Excellent notation tips
- This is a fun way to learn!
- Great way to check my understanding of charting.
- Good, very relevant and useful topic
The Charting Practice online learning course has clear and concise aims, objectives and anticipated outcomes, listed below. These will appear on the Dentaljuce Enhanced CPD Certificate, along with the time spent, dates, and detailed topics you studied within the module. Certificates can be printed at any time, covering any range of dates. Dentaljuce CPD complies with the UK GDC's requirements for enhanced verifiable continuing professional development.
Before starting this module, check that the learning outcomes are what you require, and that you have entered the need into your PDP. Here is an example PDP entry for this module.
|What development needs have I?||How will I address them?||Target completion date||Outcomes||Date
|To become more fluent with dental charting
(GDC outcomes: A C D)
|Take the Dentaljuce Charting course||
|What development needs have I?||To become more fluent with dental charting
(GDC outcome A C D)
|How will I address them?||Take the Dentaljuce Charting course|
|Target completion date|
Module Aims and Outcomes
The aim of the learning and teaching materials in this Dentaljuce module is to allow learners to develop their professional knowledge, understanding and competence in dental charting, in line with their identified personal learning requirements.
- to provide the learner with opportunities to practice dental charting.
Anticipated learning outcomes:The learner will:
- become familiar with many of the conventions used in charting.
- be able to name and chart restorations according to the surfaces they cover.
- be able to make charts of real clinical situations through having practised charting of virtual patients.
- through achieving these outcomes, provide an improved level of service to their patients.
GDC Development Outcomes
This CPD will support the learner in meeting the following GDC Development Outcome(s): A C D.