The juce in this section covers endodontics. We look at the stages involved with preparing a canal using the double flare technique, with Gates Glidden Drills and Hand Files (such as k-flex). Then at obturating with cold lateral condensation. Animations are used to help understand many of the concepts.
These basic technique pages provide a straightforward "hand-book" that enables quality endo to be undertaken with the minimum of facilities.
If you are more experienced, you may wish to go straight for the jucier topics, like:
- Dynamic access preparation
- Common Access Errors
- Inital negotiation of narrow canals.
- Length detection using Electronic Apex Locators and Paper Points
- Apical gauging
- Variable Taper Apical Flaring
- Master cone customisation
- Warm vertical condensation
- Rotary NiTi
- Restoring teeth with exposures
- Surgical Endodontics