This Dentaljuce module covers all aspects of endodontics. Animations and videos are used to help understand many of the concepts.
As well as the basics, we cover:
- Dynamic access preparation
- Double flare technique
- Common Access Errors
- Inital negotiation of narrow canals.
- Length detection using Electronic Apex Locators and Paper Points
- Apical gauging
- Variable Taper Apical Flaring
- Master cone customisation
- Warm vertical condensation
- Rotary NiTi
- Restoring teeth with exposures
- Surgical Endodontics
- and much more
The aim of the learning and teaching materials in this Dentaljuce module is to allow learners to develop their professional knowledge, understanding and competence in endodontics, in line with their identified personal learning requirements.
- to reinforce the basic principles of endodontic therapy.
- to introduce to the learner new techniques that can improve the predictability of the treatment.
Anticipated learning outcomes:
- through extensive and detailed step-by-step guides, will learn the materials, methods, and rationales that underpin endodontic therapy.
- be able to apply this knowledge to improving the care of their endodontic patients.
- learn the indications for treating teeth endodontically, and when other treatment modalities are more appropriate.
- through achieving these outcomes, provide an improved level of service to their patients.
GDC Development Outcomes
This CPD will support the learner in meeting the following GDC Development Outcome(s): C and D.