This Dentaljuce module covers all aspects of endodontics. Animations and videos are used to help understand many of the concepts.
As well as the basics, we cover:
- Dynamic access preparation
- Double flare technique
- Common Access Errors
- Inital negotiation of narrow canals.
- Length detection using Electronic Apex Locators and Paper Points
- Apical gauging
- Variable Taper Apical Flaring
- Master cone customisation
- Warm vertical condensation
- Rotary NiTi
- Restoring teeth with exposures
- Surgical Endodontics
- and much more
Member Feedback on Endodontics
- The animations and information given is brilliant...so practical and not just academic 'ideals'. Thank you!
- A very insightful, well presented and interactive module. I learnt so much - thank you.
- Really great content.
- This module is first class - it covers everything a GDP needs to be able to provide endodontic treatment to the highest standard. I speak as a GDP with 30+ years experience.
- It was an amazing course and it gave me a lot of information. I just loved it.
The Endodontics online learning course has clear and concise aims, objectives and anticipated outcomes, listed below. These will appear on the Dentaljuce Enhanced CPD Certificate, along with the time spent, dates, and detailed topics you studied within the module. Certificates can be printed at any time, covering any range of dates. Dentaljuce CPD complies with the UK GDC's requirements for enhanced verifiable continuing professional development.
Before starting this module, check that the learning outcomes are what you require, and that you have entered the need into your PDP. Here is an example PDP entry for this module.
|What development needs have I?||How will I address them?||Target completion date||Outcomes||Date
|To become more proficient with endodontics
(GDC outcomes: C D)
|Take the Dentaljuce Endodontics course.||
|What development needs have I?||To become more proficient with endodontics
(GDC outcome C D)
|How will I address them?||Take the Dentaljuce Endodontics course.|
|Target completion date|
Module Aims and Outcomes
The aim of the learning and teaching materials in this Dentaljuce module is to allow learners to develop their professional knowledge, understanding and competence in endodontics, in line with their identified personal learning requirements.
- to reinforce the basic principles of endodontic therapy,
- to introduce to the learner new techniques that can improve the predicatability of the treatment.
Anticipated learning outcomes:The learner will:
- through extensive and detailed step-by-step guides, will learn the materials, methods, and rationales that underpin endodontic therapy.
- be able to apply this knowledge to improving the care of their endodontic patients.
- learn the indications for treating teeth endodontically, and when other treatment modalities are more appropriate.
- through achieving these outcomes, provide an improved level of service to their patients.
GDC Development Outcomes
This CPD will support the learner in meeting the following GDC Development Outcome(s): C D.