Safeguarding Adults Level 2
The Care Act 2014 defines adult safeguarding in the explanatory notes as:
This must recognise that adults sometimes have complex interpersonal relationships and may be ambivalent, unclear or unrealistic about their personal circumstances.
This course provides training at Level 2 in Safeguarding Vulnerable Adults,
If you're not yet a member of Dentaljuce, we highly recommend you to join and gain access to our comprehensive course on TMD.
This course, along with over 100 other CPD courses, is available for a single membership payment.
The aim of the learning and teaching materials in this Dentaljuce module is to allow learners to develop their professional knowledge, understanding and competence in safeguarding vulnerable adults, in line with their identified personal learning requirements.
- to update members of the dental team with current best practice in Safeguarding Vulnerable Adults.
Anticipated learning outcomes:The learner will, with respect to the components that he or she has elected to study as listed below:
- Know how to recognise, respond to and how to share safeguarding concerns.
- Understand how to contribute to inter-agency assessment by gathering and sharing information.
- Have a clear understanding of how vulnerable adults can be helped to access support.
- Understand the requirements of the Care Act 2014.
- Understand the requirements of the Mental Capacity Act 2005.
- through achieving these outcomes, provide an improved level of service to their patients.
GDC Development Outcomes
This CPD will support the learner in meeting the following GDC Development Outcome(s): A, B, D.